Porcelain Veneers Financing
Porcelain veneers can make a dramatic improvement in your smile, but many patients are concerned about the cost of veneers and how they would pay for treatment.
At Silvers Family Dental Care in Harrisburg, we understand porcelain veneers financingand offer payment options for cosmetic dentistry services. We would be happy to explain costs and work with you on affordable options that would allow you to make payments on a regular schedule, rather than all at once.
There are many factors that can affect the price of your veneers as compared to someone else’s veneers. This is why it’s wise to have a personal assessment done so you know for certain what your veneers will cost. Every mouth, and each tooth is different, and it’s important to understand what affects the overall price.
Some factors that can impact the cost:
- Number of Teeth Involved. If you need a veneer on only one tooth to improve your smile, your costs will be much less than a person who needs a complete set of veneers.
- Degree of Work. Each tooth is different and that can affect the preparation work needed and the cost. Some people also need gum disease or decay treated before the veneers can be placed, which will also increase the cost.
- Type of Veneer. There are many brands of veneers with different prices.
- Dentist. Experience counts and the level of experience a dentist has can be a factor. In addition, some dentists employ advanced technologies that add to the cost.
Porcelain Veneers Financing
Unfortunately, most insurance policies do not cover the cost of porcelain veneers because it is typically a cosmetic procedure. This means it will be up to you to pay for veneers.
If paying cash or by credit card is a burden, you can finance payments through a third-party company, such as CareCredit®. In addition, Silvers Family Dental Care will also work with you to develop an affordable payment plan.
- Contact your insurance to determine what your dental benefits include. Our office team would be happy to help you with the process.
- If you need regular dental work to prepare your teeth for veneers, such as treatment for cavities or gum disease, these are often common dental treatments that are covered by insurance. Check with your insurer. Of course, you will want to ensure you don’t exceed your insurer’s yearly spending cap.
- If veneers are needed as a result of an accident, your insurance might cover some reconstructive costs. Each insurer is different, so remember, it is imperative to contact your insurance company to verify your benefits.
- Shop around for the best interest rate if you finance your veneers.
- If you use a credit card, shop around for a card with the best rates. Also consider the benefits of a credit card rewards program.
If you would like more information about your options, please call our office team. They would be happy to help you examine options that would work for you.